Seeds of Grace builds sustainable and organic gardens in impoverished neighborhoods around the world to feed God's Sheep
Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
As the vision for Seeds of Grace evolved and grew, the property search in Mazatlán was on. We and our Mazatlán partner, Amistad Familiar de Sinaloa, had our sights on a piece of land, and our team was built. The design for the garden was discussed, materials listed and ordered and preparation was ongoing.
The process involves raising funds for the land, and pre-construction as seen here. We raise funds and wire them down to our partners here, whose teams do the work to prepare the land for us. Our mission team has raised all the funds to do this work by means of fundraisers and personal donations. They also raised the funds to pay their own way for the trip.
The gardens will only be placed in close proximity (or within the walls of) a feeding center, orphanage or school and they primarily serve children.
Teams are responsible for:
- Choosing the garden location (We facilitate partnerships with many different local organizations)
- raising the funds to build the garden
- raising funds for their participation
- We are only limited by your imagination - we are in the process of building teams who will go to Guatemala, the Philippines, Malawi, the Dominican Republic, Uganda and Senegal.
- We have a system that works and is replicable.
Find out how to sign up for the next trip... Its coming up soon!