Scroll down to see the many ways you can serve! You don't have to be organically inclined! You don't even have to put your hands in the dirt! There are lots of ways for you to help!
Our Fundraising Team are a group of BRAINSTORMERS! They build everything from rummage sales to GALA Events ... from crafts to sell from our Awareness Table to Spaghetti Feeds. We are constantly coming up with ways to fund gardens and we would like your help! Please contact us and let us help you find where you can use your skills to serve our community... locally and globally.
We are always looking for people who want to help organize a project. And we are always hoping to find more people to help us grow this ministry in our own back yard. We need help with building teams, building partnerships and building community while we build the gardens. We are absolutely open to your ideas and your feedback. Please join this team of innovators and bring your voice (and hands) to help us!
Current projects on the board include:
- Seasonal replanting and ongoing upkeep of Lulu D. Haddon Park
- Ongoing upkeep and planning the expansion of the Youth Wellness Campus Victory Gardens
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Klahowya Secondary School Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Manette Community Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Lion's Park Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Red Barn Youth Center
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the West Hills S.T.E.M. Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the CK Middle School Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Faith in Action Senior Center Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Bremerton High School Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Nollwood Community Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Lakebay Community Christian Church Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Washington Youth Academy Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Olalla Elementary Student's Garden
- Build project and ongoing upkeep for the Port of Bremerton Airport Garden
If you are interested in these projects specifically, please complete THIS FORM and the team lead will contact you within 2 business days.
Imagine traveling to foreign countries and meeting people just like you, with a heart to serve... whose ministries revolve in some way, around hungry children... and when you meet, you know that there is a connection between you that only God could have foreseen. This will be your experience when you participate in the planning and actual hands-on building of a garden in Mexico, Guatemala, the Philippines or wherever it is that God is calling YOU! Please click HERE to register.
Our team of curriculum builders are professionals in private and public schools. Their knowledge and expertise, as well as their heart for children is what is foundational to the system that they are creating, to be replicated all over. We are so excited for the Seeds of Grace Curriculum team's developments! If you would like to join this team, please let us know!
We are always looking for driven and organized individuals who understand the importance of order on the support end of any establishment. It truly takes someone who is comfortable behind the scenes, as well as someone who can stand in the limelight and represent the vision of Seeds of Grace. Our administrative team can use your help! Do you have experience with databases, bookkeeping, social media, website maintenance or a skill you would like to commit to lending weekly? Join us!
Board of Directors
Although we do have our Board selected for the current term, we are always keeping our radar tuned to seeking out those whose heart is for feeding children, who has impeccable credentials and who will be able to forward the mission and vision of Seeds of Grace. Are you interested in being considered for a seat on the board if one comes available in the next year? Please let us know and fill out the Prospective Board Member Questionnaire.
We are always on the look out for those who would be willing to assist with specialized needs, such as event photographers, caterers and skilled contractors. If you have a business in any of these arenas, we would love to partner with you! Would you be willing to occasionally put your business on the mission with Seeds of Grace and in exchange, be able to post your business name on the project, and we would also mention your business in all credits, as well as carry a link on our website directed to you! Please click here to let us know your thoughts and offer up your proposal.